Terms and Conditions
Being a “Sponsor a Seat” donor brings you the following benefits:
- A small plaque on each of your chosen seats carrying your choice of dedication message
- A list of our Sponsor A Seat Donors will be maintained in the Compass Theatre Foyer and on the Compass Theatre website.
How to Pay
- Call the box office on 01895 250615. You can pay by credit card or debit card over the phone.
- Send a cheque with this form for £120 made payable to London Borough of Hillingdon
Terms and Conditions of Seat Sponsorship
- Only seats not already sponsored by another donor may be sponsored, and the Council reserves the right to make an offer of alternative seats should your first preference seats not be available.
- Sponsored seats shall be allocated on a first come first served basis, according to availability.
- Sponsoring a particular seat does not affect the way that seat is normally sold to the public for performances, and sponsorship does not entitle the sponsor to entry to any events.
- The wording of your dedication to appear on the plaque must be within the limits of lines and letters described on the application form.
- The Council reserves the right to ask you to re-word your dedication if it is too long.
- Dedication messages may not be used to publicise business or religious activities in a way which contravenes the Council’s statutory obligations, nor carry messages that might be judged offensive, or tend to lower the reputation of the Council, and the Council retains sole discretion on such matters.
- Once a dedication message is agreed, the donation becomes non-refundable.
- Donations from this scheme will be used by the Council to improve the Compass Theatre.