Craft Cartsheds at Manor Farm
Manor Farm is Hillingdon Council's flagship heritage site and it includes five Craft Cartsheds, subsidised by the council, in which local craftspeople make and sell their work. The five artists you can find working in the Cartsheds now are:
- Jolene Wolfe, lampwork artist of Kitzbitz Art Glass
- Christine Smith, artist working in felt-making, mosaic, painting, recycled materials and mixed media in Red1ArtStudio
- Shaun Higgins, carpenter working in hand-made, bespoke fine furniture and free standing kitchens in www.shaker-maker.com
- Gaby Kleinmann-Crawford, creating decorated objects and homewares using Serviettentechnik, a modern take on the traditional craft of Decoupage at www.madcatcrafts.co.uk
- Mita Samanta, designer and manufacturer of leather and non-leather goods at www.sumilondon.com
Opening hours vary, please check each website for more details.