Technical Information (Winston Churchill Theatre)
Out of service items
- We are currently experiencing issues with our Techpro Can Power Supply, although this item is on-site we are currently advising that if you require communication from the lighting area to the stage you would be wise to bring your own PSU for the TechPro equipment.
LASERS: Please be aware we have realised that we have omitted on the Technical Requirements Form (Section F) that lasers and laser lighting do require us to obtain licensing permission. If your show will involve the use of lasers in any form please inform us a minimum of 6 weeks prior to your show, so that we can gain the correct permissions.
GUNS (firearms) on stage
As a venue we (Winston Churchill Theatre) need to know about the use of any type of gun (firearm) on stage (toy guns included), the only exception is wooden props. The main reason for this is to establish if we (Winston Churchill Theatre) need to gain permission for the use of the gun (firearm).
- A gun (firearm) that is a plastic toy and is not to be used to fire anything (including the toy caps), we as the venue still need to be made aware of this, and make it clear on the technical return that it is a NON-FIRING toy; this will mean that we do not need specific permission to be granted.
- If the gun is going to be used to fire blanks, or toy caps then we (Winston Churchill Theatre) must know about this a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the show so that specific permission may be sought.
Technical Information Pack
Plans and schematics
- Lighting Plan Schematic.pdf
- Winston Churchill Theatre Stage Measurements.pdf
- Winston Churchill Theatre Stage Plan.pdf
Other information and useful documentation
- Gobos available (by request in advance and subject to availability)
- Risk Assessment Template
- Proforma Risk Assessment
The pro-forma Risk Assessment is by no means comprehensive, but should give you starting points for what the type of thing we need you to risk assess for your show - please download the Risk Assessment Template, and fill it in accordingly to your shows activities.
For any show at the Winston Churchill Theatre, we need the Technical Requirements Form sent back to the Senior Technician no later than six weeks prior to your get-in date. This is to ensure that all licensing permissions are in place, and also to allow us to discuss any potential issues with you.
Please fill out the Winston Churchill Technical Form online.
If you need any further technical details please fill out the form below, and the Senior Technician will reply to your enquiry
Please fill out the below form for any information regarding technical enquiries
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form